Thursday, November 15, 2007

A blog fit for a Queenie




Queenie is my roomie and my baby sister. She is mentioned quite a bit in this blog, but in true 'baby of the family' fashion, she reminds me often that there has never been an ENTIRE entry devoted to the greatness that is Queenie.

So here you go. A big Queenie-sized celebration of Queenie.

Age: 29

Height: 5'7"

Weight: UPDATE: THIS ITEM REMOVED DUE TO DEATH THREATS AND THE HORSE HEAD IN MY BED.

Hair: blond... platinum

Occupation: TV (I mean she works in the industry...well, she watches a lot of it too)

Hobbies: photography, hopscotch, spelunking, crafts with pipe cleaners and taking in orphaned hamsters

Why do y'all call her Queenie? Well... when she was a wee one, she wanted everything, demanded everything and usually got everything - mostly from her two older sisters who tended to give in to shut her up.


"I want to go on the slide!"



"I want my picture taken just like Beaner!"


"I want ham!"


Seriously though, she was cute. We didn't mind spoiling her too much. Besides, she was extremely good at fetching things for us.



"Hey guys, should I really take money from Kimmy's purse?"



She has the best hair. Except for when she died it orange, green or burgundy it has always been this perfect platinum blond.



Well, maybe not here...



She is stubborn steadfast in her beliefs.

She is an attention whore lovably aggressive in presenting herself.


She is my best pal.


Happy Happy, Queenie. I hope you enjoyed your ice cream breakfast!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will say this she has gotten alot of things she wanted.i know she is still working to get more of things she wants.

hope u have a great b-day,queenie

love u, sarah

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't make such a fuss for the Queen of November but I don't know why time just got away from me this year. I did not forget the right day. I hope you had a great birthday anyway