Monday, November 19, 2007

I want to be an elf. Or at least have my head morphed onto an elf's body.

I originally titled this post: Things to do to yourself on the internet. I couldn't stop giggling. (Hee Hee. I am so twelve.)


This post idea started with this: CLICK HERE

I happened upon this obnoxious tool when I was visiting another person's blog. I couldn't resist adding my family to the dance party. Mom sure can robot! There are many things you can create to mimic yourself... if you have the time. Apparently I do since I checked out most of these.


During the Simpson's movie promotion, you could "Simpsonize" yourself. CLICK HERE



Queenie created this Simpson's version of the 4 of us:


Queenie, Mom, Me (I look a bit school marmy) and Beaner



CLICK HERE to visit a site that allows you to morph into a celebrity. I was morphed into Geena Davis (my celebrity doppelganger... allegedly). It didn't allow me to save it, but trust me when I say that the resemblance to Geena Davis is freaking scary!


CLICK HERE to make a virtual version of yourself.


CLICK HERE to make a Wee version of yourself.

Have fun kids. Go forth and play with yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone has way too much time on their hands...just saying.