Thursday, July 3, 2008

WWMacGD

Q and I stopped at World Market to pick up some snacks on the way to see a movie. Being that it was a Drive-In theatre, snacks included wine and food that complements wine. This was an impulse trip to the Drive-In, so we also picked up a corkscrew to ease the opening process.

We settled into our spot and started getting comfortable. I reclined my seat a bit and used a roll of papertowel as a pillow.


The sun was setting and it was a good time to dig into the first bottle of wine.



UH OH. No glasses. It was then we asked ourselves, WWMacGD (what would MacGyver do)?

In a lightning fast move, Queenie handed me the tools as I called them out.

Empty water bottle.

Corkscrew.

Towel to dab my brow.

In no time I was tearing into the plastic creating a vessel for to partake in my drink.



I produced two lovely glasses.



We enjoyed every sip of that bottle.


We usually have some alcohol during the first movie and then eat some snacks and watch the second movie. You see there are 3 movies back to back when you go to the Drive –In. The first begins at dusk which was around 10pm that night. The second starts around midnight.

Queenie and I fell asleep around midnight.

Queenie and I awoke to watch the last five minutes of the second movie.

Queenie and I left after the second movie.

Queenie and I are getting old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the telling of the story was so much better with the visuals. Although you were very discriptive in the telling, the pictures made it just that much better. I laughed so hard the first time, but this was chuckle producing. Mom