Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday Titter

I recently cleaned up my Picture Folder (not to be confused with Picture Pages - do you remember watching that on Saturday mornings?) and decided to pull out some photos that I haven't shared before - well, at least I don't think I did.... I am pretty full of myself.

For instance, I have an entire sub-folder with pictures of just me. ME. Who knew I was so conceited? - Do not answer that!

I get so many dates!



















Nice Fillings!















Did I mention that Mom is cancer free? I'm sure I have, but I thought maybe I would shout it again!


















Okay, you got my vote!


















Queenie took this of Dad's spirit animal.












I dare you not to smile when you look at this one...

















Beaner and the JMan are afraid of the Dell's Ducks. Crazy tourists!
















And since most of the photos I feature are taken by the Queenster, I wanted to show you one I took last summer. I was so damned proud of this, I gave it to JMan and Beaner for Christmas.


















To sum up: I keep a lot of photos of myself on my hard drive, I am a Democrat, Mom has no cancer, Dad is bald, Drew makes me smile, I brag about my photog. skills.


And did someone say Picture Pages??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picture pages, Picture pages. Hey I don't have any!! Just saying.
(Mom)

Anonymous said...

Oh Picture Pages ... I miss that. I will now go and sing that all day long. Thanks Stuff!

By the way ... "You're so Vain ..." Ok, not really, but thought I would try and get a song stuck in your head.

:)

And Mom ... when we're home, I'll bring a lot of pictures on disks for ya!