Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday Titter

Happy Earth day!




Okay, let me explain - Earth day does not make me titter. If I said that it would make me sound...well, like a douche bag. Now, I love me some earth, I just don't claim to be all environmentally conscious. What makes me titter (this is a Tuesday Titter afterall) is my love of these ecards. They are a delicious mix of sarcasm and heartfelt sentiments.

Whith a tag line like, "When you care enough to hit send", they fit right into my sense of humor.

Check 'em out here.

~~~~~
Turn up your volume for this one:




Don't you absolutely love that song?

It makes me hungry for a dose of black beans and cilantro.

Thanks Queenie for the video. I asked you to help get the song on my blog and in less than an hour, you totally delivered. You got some mad skillz!

I am totally the burrito lady (titter).

~~~~~
The last snipit (snippet, snippit...whatever) I want to share with you is my love for purple magic gloves.




I'll tell you more about them tomorrow. There I go teasing again!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey Burrito Lady, I love it it was sooo you
mom

Anonymous said...

I'm sitting here in my office giggling like a little girl ... I'm excited my Tuesday Titter reading is back. (did that make me sound like a douchebag?)

Love it. lol.